Friday 2 May 2014

It's a Wrap!

Reason to celebrate: myself, Niamh and Anya have just wrapped up on my short film 'Press Play'!

We finished shooting scene 2 and the film on Wednesday the 30 April. Originally we were suppose to finish a day before on the 29th (which is when we booked the room for the library scene, before we left for Easter but then when I went to confirm this when we got back, I was told it was being used for a class) so we had to postpone a day.

We started filming at around 14:15, and as scene 2 was a relatively short and easy scene to do, as I knew exactly what I wanted the main time consumer would be getting the shots from different angles, so that I had something to play with and cut from when I went to edit.

As this scene is the set up for the problem and is mainly a conversation between Sian and Jack, I just wanted it shot like your classic every day Hollywood conventional conversation, with cuts between each character as they talked because there was no real call for anything else.






No comments:

Post a Comment