Monday 5 May 2014

Why Don't You Make a Blog About It!

Before I start the edit stage of my blog I thought it would be nice to get the view of Katrina (Sian) on what she thought about the script, story and characters of 'Press Play'.

"Upon first reading the script for 'press play' I was intrigued by the idea and exited! I thought it was a very interesting and compelling storyline. One that is very much relevant to someone of my demographic, yet with an interesting exploration of the pressure students face and need for a release. I particularly liked the expressionistic quality to the film that gives it an edge! 

On set I was very nervous but was made to feel at ease and was given directions thoroughly which made everything a lot more enjoyable! All in all, I absolutely loved working on the film with everyone who was involved and I'm excited to see the final edit."

No comments:

Post a Comment